Thursday 30 June 2016

It's live!

Pssst!

Guess what?

It's live!




It took a lot of hard work over the last few days to get this reformatted to be available for y'all, but I'm so glad I did it!

For those of you who are knew to me, I wrote this cookbook (at the request of a few friends) about two years ago.  I had a limited number printed and they all sold out!  I never even got a copy for myself!
So as soon as I got Photoshop, I began to work on getting it ready to re-release and this time, it's available on Amazon, so all you International followers can be a part of it too :)

This is my first time formatting a book with photos in it, so I really hope I've done it justice.

Thanks again for all of your support!
Let me know on FB if you would like me to make it available on kindle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment